Company Profile


SSB Enterprises was set up in December 2007 to showcase all the things that keep its proprietor amused. As he’s easily amused it has come to encompass anything from stupid things that have happened, he’s read about or anything he has a vague interest in.
In March 2008 SSB Enterprises acquired Blatantly Stupid Ideas in a hostile takeover. The new Blatantly Stupid division covers odd ideas, mad ramblings & anything that will probably never see the light of day

Friday 14 November 2008

The Ego Trip



After a late night working. Then having to get up at some un-godly hour that should only ever be seen by milkmen and insomniacs, my brain feels like it’s wrapped in cotton wool and needs shutting down pending a re-boot(#1)!

The thought of giving my brain the day off appealed greatly and triggered memories of the EGO-TRIP offered by the Rekal company in the classic Arnie movie - Total Recall……

"What is it that is exactly the same about every single vacation you have ever taken?……

……..You! You're the same. No matter where you go, there you are. It's always the same old you. Let me suggest that you take a vacation from yourself. I know it sounds wild. It is the latest thing. We call it the Ego Trip." (Bob McClane)

What a fantastic idea!!!….
For the days my brain hurts or when I’m bored of being me…. I shall be someone(#2) else!!

But WHO?…


Ohhhh!!! I wish I was……..



#1) a good kicking always gets it going again
#2) or something

No comments: