Company Profile


SSB Enterprises was set up in December 2007 to showcase all the things that keep its proprietor amused. As he’s easily amused it has come to encompass anything from stupid things that have happened, he’s read about or anything he has a vague interest in.
In March 2008 SSB Enterprises acquired Blatantly Stupid Ideas in a hostile takeover. The new Blatantly Stupid division covers odd ideas, mad ramblings & anything that will probably never see the light of day

Sunday 23 November 2008

I Wish I Was..... ... Living In A Democracy



To Celebrate finally(#1) getting my grubby little mitts on the new Guns N’ Roses album - Chinese democracy.


Today I’ve mostly been…….

Axel W Rose

And have spent the day singing in a nasally whine and starting feuds

The morning started on a massive high ..

..Until some twat decided the original cover of Appetite was obscene and I started a Fued

The morning went well. Feuding with my band mates kept me amused untill I discovered Vince Neil had borrowed my make-up(#2) and I started a Feud
Then Spent the remainder of morning trying to find Nirvana until Curt Cobain called me a woosey girl(#3) and I started a Feud

Dinner Time was a massive feast of albums, Illusions I & II with Spaghetti for Pudding

The afternoon saw me raking in money but far to lazy to do anything remotely productive.. Except Started another Feud..

Then … yet another Feud

Followed by
Feud
And Another
Finally, I decided to announce Chinese democracy followed by…
Feud
Feud
Feud

ER… Feud
Claim…. Honestly I nearly finished itdid you just call me a liar... - Feud
Feud
Feud

I got it hear somewhere.. Bugger can’t find it - Feud
Feud

And finally…Sleep

Oh… found IT!


#1) only waited 17years!!
#2) It wasn't mine.. errr... was looking after it for someone else!?
#3) I dont wear skirts ner-ne-nerr- ERR... Bugger!!

No comments: