Company Profile


SSB Enterprises was set up in December 2007 to showcase all the things that keep its proprietor amused. As he’s easily amused it has come to encompass anything from stupid things that have happened, he’s read about or anything he has a vague interest in.
In March 2008 SSB Enterprises acquired Blatantly Stupid Ideas in a hostile takeover. The new Blatantly Stupid division covers odd ideas, mad ramblings & anything that will probably never see the light of day

Friday 7 November 2008

Thank You Thor!



Summer 2008 was rubbish!! But as they say….. “Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining


But what they forget to mention, about said silver lining, is it‘s.. A bolt of lightning…..


That thought in mind, I replaced the tin roof on the garage with something slightly less conductive and turned my mind to finding something to keep me amused through the damp dreary days..


As I couldn’t go for a blast on one of my bikes & had no intention of “doing something constructive around the house”, as the girlfriend put it! I spent many an hour skulking in the newly lightning proofed garage trying to find something to do..


Thoughts of tidying it were quickly dismissed and replaced with thoughts of getting oil under my fingers. But, as my bikes had hardly seen the light of day, neither needed a good service. My duke had spent most of the winter in bits and the blade would probably be far less reliable if I started prodding her around, I decided to put some effort into project streetfighter..
And thanks to the wonderful British weather, project Streetfighter …now re-named project Thunder God (in keeping with this summers bad weather theme & as thanks for not being turned into a pile of smoking ash) is nearly ready for an M.O.T.


WoooooHoooooo!!

No comments: