Company Profile


SSB Enterprises was set up in December 2007 to showcase all the things that keep its proprietor amused. As he’s easily amused it has come to encompass anything from stupid things that have happened, he’s read about or anything he has a vague interest in.
In March 2008 SSB Enterprises acquired Blatantly Stupid Ideas in a hostile takeover. The new Blatantly Stupid division covers odd ideas, mad ramblings & anything that will probably never see the light of day

Saturday 22 November 2008

I Wish I Was...... ... Judge Dredd




Today I’ve mostly been...


...... Judge Dredd



But as its Saturday. I’m not metering out punishment on the bleak leafy streets of mega-city-middle-England

Instead I’m having a bit of a tidy around the house(#1) ….

So today I’ve mostly been blessed in the chin department, looking stern and wearing a pinnie



The morning started badly..

My traditional garb of justice was somewhat spoiled by the flowery apron, and the lack of crimes happening in SSB Castle made it somewhat boring?

So, at dinnertime I decided to extend the justice system to include minor household crimes. This would quickly be followed by a trip to the Cursed Earth of my garden, to bring law and order to the overgrown!

The afternoon saw the NEW laws quickly implemented
  • Loitering dust was banished
  • Rubbish got a custodial sentence in Abin
  • The dogs’ squatters got executed
  • Bathroom Scum felt the wrath of the Lawgivers Demestos shot
    Before..
  • Riding the Hoovermaster, I pacified the carpets

Ding! Dong!! Went the doorbell of a new offence… disturbing a Judge while vacuuming?!

Cautiously I answered it..

Standing there was Chief Justice Landlord. Who, having seen the state of my garden, had come to revoke my authority if I didn’t curb the unruly grass…

WHAT!

How dare he talk to me about Turf?! Doesn’t he know…..


I AM THE LAWN!

#1) Walter the Wobot is on strike

No comments: